PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING INFORMATION CLAUSE
In connection with the implementation of the requirements of the Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation “GDPR”), we hereby inform you of the rules governing the processing of your personal data and of the rights you have in connection with the above-mentioned issue. The following rules shall apply as of 25 May 2018.
- Andersen Euro Handel Sp. z o.o., with its registered office at
Żwirki i Wigury 3, 75-131 Koszalin, is the Controller of your personal data.
- Should you have any questions regarding the scope and manner of processing your personal data as regards the activities of Andersen Euro Handel Sp. z o.o. as well as the rights you are vested in, please contact the Personal Data Controller by means of the correspondence address: Andersen Euro Handel Sp. z o.o.
Żwirki i Wigury 3, 75-131 Koszalin, or by the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Personal Data Controller – Andersen Euro Handel Sp. z o.o. – processes your personal data in accordance with the currently binding provisions of law and concluded agreements, as well as on the basis of the consent granted by you.
- Your personal data is processed in order to:
- establish and proceed with the employment relationship, pursuant to point (a )and (b) of Article 6 (1), and to point (b) of Article 9 (2) of the GDPR;
- comply with the legal obligations imposed on Andersen Euro Handel
- execute the agreements entered into between Andersen Euro Handel Sp. z o.o. and its business partners;
- in any other cases your personal data is processed only on the basis of the prior written consent given within the scope and purpose specified in the consent.
- With regard to the processing of the personal data referred to in point 4, the recipients of your personal data my be as follows:
- public authorities and entities performing public services or acting at the direction of the public authorities within the scope and purposes set forth under generally applicable provisions of law;
- other entities which, on the basis of the relevant agreement concluded with Andersen Euro Handel Sp. z o.o., process the personal data the controller of which is Andersen Euro Handel Sp. z o.o.
- Your personal data will be kept for the period necessary for the implementation of objectives specified in point 4, and after the expiry of this period for the period and within the scope required by the generally applicable provisions of law.
- With regard to the processing of your personal data you shall have the following rights:
- the right of access to the personal data, including the right to obtain a copy of this data;
- the right to obtain from the controller the rectification (correction) of the personal data- if the data is incorrect or incomplete;
- the right to obtain from the controller the erasure of the personal data (the so-called right to be forgotten), if:
– the personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed,
– the data subject objects to the processing of the personal data,
– the data subject withdraws consent on which the data processing is based, and where there is no other legal ground for the processing,
– the personal data has been unlawfully processed,
– the personal data has to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject;
- the right to obtain from the controller restriction of the processing– if any of the following applies:
– the accuracy of the personal data is contested by the data subject,
– the processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the erasure of the personal data, and requests the restriction of its use instead,
– the Controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but it is required by the data subject for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims,
– the data subject has objected to the processing pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of the Controller override those of the data subject;
- the right to data portability – only if the following conditions are jointly fulfilled:
– the personal data processing is based on the agreement between the company and the data subject, or based on the consent given by the data subject,
– the personal data processing is carried out by automated means;
- the right to object to the processing of personal data– only if the following conditions are jointly fulfilled:
– on grounds relating to your particular situation, if the processing of personal data is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest, or in the exercise of the official authority vested in the Controller;
– processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller or by a third party, except where such interests are overriden by the interests of fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require the protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child.
- Where the processing of personal data is carried out on the basis of the consent given by the data subject (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR), you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. This withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before its withdrawal.
- In the event of receiving information pertaining to the unlawful processing of your personal data carried out by Andersen Euro Handel Sp. z o.o., you have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection supervisory authority.
- If the personal data processing is carried out based on the consent given by the data subject, providing the Controller with your personal data is voluntary.
- The provision of your personal data is mandatory to the extent specified in Article 22 (1) paragraph 1,2 1 and 4 of the Labour Code, and to the remaining extent it is voluntary but necessary in order to establish and proceed with the employment relationship.
- Your data may be processed by automated means, but they will not be subject to profiling.
- The Controller does not intend to transfer your personal data neither to a third country nor to any international organisations.